Dumb Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dumb Stuff

On this forum we discuss at random any dumb topic that comes to our heads, from sports debates to pop-culture lists to book and movie reviews and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Creation Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
despyzer
Admin
despyzer

Character Creation Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Guidelines   Character Creation Guidelines EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:04 pm

• Preferred starting level is 2nd, but this is negotiable.
  • Attributes start at 8. You can increase those initial scores by a total of 39, but no attribute may exceed 18. Then add racial bonuses.
  • Any WotC-published race is permissible, but anything outside of the human and human-related races is going to be likely eyed with some amount of suspicion or worse. Homebrewed races are permitted with prior approval.
  • Any WotC-published class is permissible, but remember that magic is rare, feared, and associated with generations of evil, hatred, and scorn. Openly flaunting magic abilities could result in a lethal dose of attention. Homebrewed classes are permitted with prior approval.
  • With extremely rare exception, no character will start with any kind of magic item.
  • Starting equipment is determined by class and background. Starting money is 25 gp + your background cash.
  • Don't worry about keeping track of experience. I'll let you know when you have leveled up.
  • You can select an alignment as a general guideline, but I'm not too worried about holding you accountable to playing that alignment.
  • Post and update your character sheet on this site. This is not because I don't trust you. It's because I may wish to refer to it when planning adventures.
Back to top Go down
https://dumbstuff.forumotion.com

Character Creation Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dumb Stuff :: Games :: Pen/Paper and Board Games :: D&D - H's World! :: Rule Changes-
Jump to: