Dumb Stuff

On this forum we discuss at random any dumb topic that comes to our heads, from sports debates to pop-culture lists to book and movie reviews and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rules for Character Generation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
despyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Rules for Character Generation   Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Characters may be any race, class, sub-class, or background that has been endorsed by Wizards of the Coast. Homebrew can be played with my permission.

You have 84 points to divide among your six ability scores.

I am not going to worry about rations, wineskins, ammunition and the like. The cost of such will just come out of the treasure table.

I'm also not worried about encumbrance. When it seems like you have WAY too much for your STR/size, I will tell you to make some changes.

Do keep track of other miscellaneous items. If it is not recorded on your character sheet, you character doesn't have it.

Starting cash is maximum class cash + background cash + 100 g.p.

Unless you buy it, you can only have the weapons, armor, and gear that your class and background provide for you.

Post and update your character on this website.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dumbstuff.forumotion.com

Rules for Character Generation
Page 1 of 1